Friday, November 15, 2013

Rimmel London Scandaleyes Retro Glam Mascara

Hi.  My name is Marisa and I am a mascara junkie.  I have around 8 tubes of mascara at any given time. Waterproof, colored, lengthening, curling, cheap-o, expensive, you name it.  I love mascara.  
This is just some of the makeup I sift through everyday.

Recently I was sent the new Rimmel London Scandaleyes Retro Glam Mascara from the folks over at Influenster.  It's pretty great.  It has a different brush than I've used before which helps your outer lashes really flare out.  
Check out that curved brush!!


I hate applying 2 coats of mascara...I feel like it always makes me look like a sticky mess, but sometimes you just need it, you know?  Not the case with the Retro Glam.  All it takes is one coat.  Not only that, but in the interest of time, I've quit curling my lashes for everyday wear.  Don't even need to with this stuff!  It must be something about the brush, because this is one coat with no curling:


Ignore the supreme paleness--
I can't figure out how to take non-blurry pictures 
without a flash.  


This stuff doesn't hit stores until November 2013, but if you happen to see it at the store, make sure you pick it up!  All of the Rimmel products I've used in the past are of good quality and this one is no exception.















No comments:

Post a Comment