Thursday, November 14, 2013

Cozy Cushions Product Review.

OMG.  Have you tried the new Dr. Scholl's for Her Cozy Cushions?  I got mine free in my voxbox from Influenster a couple weeks ago and wasn't really sure what to make of them.  They're soft, they're fuzzy, they're super padded and they're supposed to go in your boots/shoes/whatever you want to provide extra cushioning.  My first thought was "Holy cow, aren't my feet going to sweat like crazy with these in my boots?!"  Then I remembered that I live in Wisconsin and it's cold here around 9 months out of the year so I wasn't going to worry about my feet actually being warm for a change.

So I cut them just a little so they'd fit in my giant size 11 new boots I'm in the process of breaking in and I have to admit, they're pretty fantastic.  They're cushy AND cozy.  So it's not just a clever name.  My feet never felt hot or yucky.  In fact, it was just the opposite.  They felt comfortable.  All day.  I did quite a bit more walking than I anticipated when I decided to wear new shoes to work and was surprised that by the end of the day, my feet didn't hurt nearly as much as I anticipated.  When I took them off at the end of the day, I was equally surprised that the insoles were still just as fluffy as they were when I put them in.  They didn't mat down and lose their shape and looked just as new.

Go get these.  They're pretty awesome.  I happened to be at Target last night making a diaper run and found them right away.  I actually picked up a 2nd pair to put into my everyday comfortable shoes!


No comments:

Post a Comment